Write For Us
A few guidelines:
Copina Co. is all about building a friendly wellness community centered around you! We're all about wellness, approachability, and realness. Send us a recipe, beauty, advice, or career post that shares a "here's what works for me" or "here's what I personally love" perspective.
What we're looking for:
- Write in your voice. We want to hear your perspective! What makes you unique is what makes you beautiful.
- Content must be original and unique to Copina Co. Please don't copy/paste from other articles you've written (even from your own blog!)
- No spelling or grammatical errors please. Before submitting, spell check, then spell check again.
- Source all health claims: If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, include a link to that source. If you claim a certain food is healthy, tell us how you know. Use links to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets. Put relevant links in brackets: [http://facebook.com/copinaco]
- Write a concise and enticing opening. Does the first sentence make the reader want to continue? Does your first paragraph tell the reader clearly and concisely what the article will be about?
Ready to submit?
Please email us at:
Put the title of your article in the subject line and the full text in the body of the email.
Please include your bio (120 words or less) with links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter pages, in brackets: [http://facebook.com/copinaco] and a headshot or photo of you to use for your bio.
If your submission has been accepted, you will hear back from us within 2 weeks!